1700 N. Moore Street Roslyn
As another President faces Impeachment, today we are presenting a lighter fun yet competitive (non partisan ) side to part of our Constitution.
Race around the Nation’s Capital in the search of items, trivia and pictures related to the upcoming impeachment, and the impeachment of the past! The winning team will be the one who has collected the most points through items and tasks.
Sound fun? Here’s how it all works:
1) Upon arrival, all attendees are divided into teams, Teams will need to create a special theme and name. If you come with friends, you will be placed on the same team.
2) Each team will receive a list of assignments and clues to collect. The list will also contain clues where each team must check in by a certain time. The clues given to you at each check in point list will always present information that you must decipher to find out the next check in point. Each team should take whatever items it has obtained and complete whatever tasks possible in the time allotted to arrive the location by the designated time. If you are late, you lose points. (If you are unable to decipher the clue, the location will be revealed via a telephone number that we will provide and will update periodically throughout the night)
3) At locations, you may be given a special task to complete on site. You are expected to use your wits, teamwork, skills, good humor and ability to have fun to prevail for your team. Based on your completion of tasks, and retrieval of clues and items, you will be evaluated and judged against your fellow spies.
4) Bonus points will be given to the first team to arrive at each location. Teams will leave each location in the order in which they arrived. The winning team will be the one that collects the most points. Prizes will be awarded to the top team.
5) At the end of your adventure, your whole group will come back laughing, ready to share some great ghost stories as we tally points and pick a winner!
This is a sneaky and very fun way to “tour” Washington’s most political spots and interesting places. Throughout the event, you’ll visit many Washington landmarks including restaurants, schools, and theaters. There are tons of items listed and what you see depends upon your team’s resolve, speed and ability to have fun.
Check-in 11:30 a.m.
The race starts at 12:00 p.m. sharp!
DIRECTIONS: Meet at the Roslyn Metro Station. As you come up the escalator, check in is immediately outside of the turnstiles and inside the building to your left (in front of the Panera on the first floor).