1850 N. Moore Street Roslyn
(NOTE: While we are using actual limousines, to avoid confusion – please do not expect we are using actual presidential limousines. We are simulating the presidential race into this scavenger hunt).
THE PRIMARY SEASON BEGINS! AN EXCITING ELECTION YEAR!
Tonight – regardless of what political party you are – you get to “pretend” and take on a candidate in a specially designated themed limousine.
A new special twist on our luxury limousine scavenger hunts! Tonight, you become either Team Democrat, Team Republican, or Perhaps Team Independent (maybe even Team Communist) – you will race around our nation’s capitol completing tasks, collecting items, and solving clues all related to Washington politics and Presidential elections.
The winning limousine will be the one who has collected the most points through items and tasks. In exchange for helping your side’s efforts, a grand prize will be awarded to all in that limousine.
Here’s how it all works:
- Upon arrival, all candidates are divided into teams/, each with their own limousine and driver. Teams may request to represent a candidate or party, but it is first come, first assigned If you attend with friends, you will be placed in the same limousine.
- Each team will receive a list of assignments and clues to collect. The list will also contain clues where each team must check in by a certain time. The clues given to you at each check in point list will always present information that you must decipher to find out the next check in point. Each team should take whatever items it has obtained and complete whatever tasks possible in the time allotted to arrive the location by the designated time. If you are late, you lose points. (If you are unable to decipher the clue, the location will be revealed via a telephone number that we will provide and will update periodically throughout the night.)
- At locations, you may be given a special task to complete on site. As American candidate, you are expected to use your wits, teamwork, skills, good humor and ability to have fun to prevail for your election. Based on your completion of tasks, and retrieval of clues and items, you will be evaluated and judged against your fellow presidential hopefuls.
- Bonus points will be given to the first team to arrive at each location. Teams will leave each location in the order in which they arrived. The winning team will be the one that collects the most points. Prizes will be awarded to the top team.
- At the end of your adventure, your whole group will come back laughing, ready to share some great stories and excited to enjoy the special treat we have waiting for you.
This is a sneaky and very fun way to “tour” Washington’s most interesting places – many with a Presidential Race and American Theme. Throughout the night, you’ll visit many Washington landmarks including restaurants, schools, and theaters. There are dozens of items listed and what you see depends upon your team’s resolve, speed and ability to have fun.
You may purchase alcohol and bring it in to the limo at your own expense.
Check-in 6:30 p.m
The race starts at 7:00 p.m. sharp!
***Note: Final Stop will be near Metro Center. So, please plan accordingly if you drive. You may wish to park near there and Metro to Roslyn.***
Causal. Election theme encouraged