4101 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington
District Of Columbia
- What better way to celebrate the end of the 2019 wine harvest in style than at the Embassy of France at DC’s only official celebration?
Enjoy unlimited Beaujolais Nouveau all night long, sample food from some of Washington’s best French restaurants, and dance the night away at The Wine Event Of The Year!
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring:
- French-American DJ Battle
- French buffet prepared by leading DC restaurants.
- French breads, cheeses, pâtés and pastries
- Open bar.
- The night will continue with one of Washington’s top DJ spinning the best American, French, Euro and top 40 dance hits. A spectacular light display will fill the embassy and the dance floor to add that special late night French touch!
- Exhibition of French artist throughout La Maison Française
- And because you liked it in 2018, upgrade again your Beaujolais experience by reserving a VIP Château table for you and your closest friends!
3 Types of Tickets:
- Grand Cru VIP: Allows you to get in at 6:30pm. During this hour and a half, you will enjoy delicious hors-d’oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting (open bar ends at 8:00pm), while the Bergamot-Rose duo performs French songs. Of course, you then stay for the rest of the night.
- Château Table Service (table for up to 4): From 6:30 to midnight (includes VIP hour). You will seat at a reserved table, with 2 bottles of Champagne and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
- Premier Cru Tickets (8pm to midnight): Includes free food buffet and Beaujolais open bar. Cash bar for all other wines/drinks.Additional Information
- This event is being coordinated with the French-American Chamber of Commerce.
- For security reasons, all persons attending the event must be registered via this site. No multiple registrations under a single name. ID will be required to enter the Embassy grounds.
- Also for security reasons, there is no parking available inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital’s parking garage. Using a transportation service such as Uber or Lyft is highly recommended.
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.