1326 Main Chapel Way Gambrills
Join us for A Night of Fun! with some of the best African food, dancing, drinks, red carpet backdrop, gifts and raffles.
1. AUTHENTIC AFRICAN BUFFETT: Enjoy some of the best sought African foods prepared by some of the best African caterers in the DMV area.
– Small Chops ( hor d’oeuvres) – Mini Fish Rolls, Mini Meat Pies, Fruit Platter
– Main Dish – Famous Jollof Rice, Saucy Fish, Beef, Chicken and Saucy Vegetable, Plantain
– Desert – Macaroons, Cake, Puff Puff
2. BAR: Open Beverage Bar and Cash Wine & Beer Bar (Including African Wines)
3. Learn about what we do about viral Hepatitis
4. ACTIVITIES: Lots of activities to include Q & A with prizes, Dance competition, Raffles.
Lots of winning prizes including Gift Cards from Wegmans, Costco, Southwest Airlines, Kate Spade, Laptops
5. DJ AND DANCING: Enjoy the African nightlife experience with some of the hits know around the world, presented by one of the best DJ’s in the DMV area.
WAHA Initiative raises funds for children and youths for Hepatitis B testings and vaccination to prevent Hepatitis B infection and Liver cancer due to Hepatitis B. The funds will also help to offset the cost of treatment for families who live on $1 a day in Africa.
This is a ticketed event only and seats are limited. Registration starts at 6:30pm
Business Casual and No Blue Jeans!
WAHA Initiative is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization.
To Register, use Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-night-of-fun-with-waha-initiative-tickets-55966080052
Smart Casual: No jeans or sneakers. “Preppy” attire encouraged.